In order to install and play this game, you'll need the following files:
¤ Installation files
Enemy Territory comes with six official maps. You can also download more maps from differents websites.
¤ Map files
- Download a map here (maps are .pk3 files that can be or not zipped).
- Open your Enemy Territory folder and put your map inside the folder etmain.
- Play the map by creating a new game and choosing your map.
Also you can improve your Enemy Territory gameplay with scripts and tweak files or even create your own binds (explained below).
¤ Script & Tweak files
- Download a script or tweak here (scripts and tweaks are often in .cfg format).
- Open your Enemy Territory folder and put your script or tweak inside the folder etmain.
- Read more about Binds, Scripts, Tweaks & Commands below.
In early 2004 the source code for the game logic (not the game engine) was released to the benefit of its modding community.
¤ Modifications (Mods) files
- Download a mod here or a goodie here (some mods come with instalation files while others you need to create a new folder on your Enemy Territory directory).
- Follow the mod instructions and install it.
- Start your Enemy Territory game and click on the mods option to switch mods.
There are also third-party programs to help you in the game such as VoIP (Voice over IP) programs (TeamSpeak and Ventrilo), browsers (All Seeing Eye) or minimizers (ETWC).
¤ Third-party programs
- Download a third-party program here.
- Follow the program instructions and install it.
- Use it with your Enemy Territory game.
Add comment to this page: